Facebook is Changing. Here's how to keep up with Now Playing Podcasts
Arnie C, January 31, 2018
Facebook is changing its News Feed so you see less news (ironically).
There will be less videos, less news articles, and more items that your friends have commented on.
For Facebook app on iPhone:
1. Select the three line menu in the bottom right corner of the app
1. Scroll down in the menu and click “Settings”
3. Select “news feed preferences” from the pop-up menu
4. Select “Prioritize who to see First” on the next screen
5. Click on “Now Playing Podcast” and any other pages you want to remain in your newsfeed
For Facebook app on Android:
1. Tap on the three line menu in the top right of the app.
2. Select “News Feed Preferences” from the next screen.
3. Tap “Prioritize Who to See First” on the next screen
3. Click on “Now Playing Podcast” and any other pages you want to remain in your newsfeed
For Facebook app on Desktop:
1. Click the arrow in the top right corner to show the drop-down menu
2. From that menu choose “News Feed Preferences.”
3. Select “Prioritize who to see first”
4. Find Now Playing (and all other pages/people you want to see in your feed) and click on them. The Blue Star means you’ll see us in your feed!